WTB 3F Decal

A place to buy, sell trade, barter items. Read the rules thread in classified.
logo-3x1-48-Inches-1
Joe_7910
Serious Colemanaholic

WTB 3F Decal

Post by Joe_7910 »

Hello. The recent thread reminded me I need a decal for my 3F restoration. The front decal and the lid decal. Please let me if you have or are able to make these.
Thank you very much
grob
Serious Colemanaholic

Re: WTB 3F Decal

Post by grob »

Hi Joe, you sold me a lantern pump a while ago. I have drawn a 3F logo and lid decal because I have a 3H and the logos are the same (except 3F). The serial numbers for the 3F and 3H are the same, as I saw a 3F on e-bay today. I just have the art done. I was printing labels, but all of my printers died, so all I can do is offer the art work, if you can find someone to print them. I would also need to know the dimensions of the Everdur label, as I drew it from a photo. I also have the art for a stencil for the tank.
Good luck, Gar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Coleman Quick Lite Crew #60
Boy, I say boy... you're about to exceed the limitations of my medication.
Nice girl, but she's 'bout as sharp as a bag o wet mice.
- Foghorn Leghorn
Joe_7910
Serious Colemanaholic

Post by Joe_7910 »

Gar, thank you very much Sir. I appreciate it. I will ask someone to get the size of the lid decal and have an internet company print some.
staylit

Post by staylit »

I can measure mine tonight for you Joe but I'm not 100% sure it is factory size but it will at least give you another reference. That's awesome Gar was able to help you out!
Ty from central MO

"Too much of anything is bad, but too much good whiskey is barely enough" - Mark Twain
Joe_7910
Serious Colemanaholic

Post by Joe_7910 »

Thank you Ty. It will be nice to get this stove done
logo-3x1-48-Inches-1

Return to “Classifieds”