Model 19 heater **sold**

Title should include: for sale, or for trade or wanted to buy. Pricing can be Buy it Now (BIN), Make Offer, or use both. Listing for 30 days or until cancelled by seller. One or more photos of each item. No Ebay Items. Caveat emptor & Caveat venditor.
major_man
Serious Colemanaholic

Model 19 heater **sold**

Post by major_man »

I know I should wait till the weather gets cold but it’s time to let this one go to the next owner. There is slight rusting on the chrome trim and there is paint flaking on the front panel and on 1 side. That said it’s actually in pretty good condition as there’s usually more rust and chipped on the top panel but this one is chip free. 1 radiant is cracked, it’s in 2 pieces but it was a clean break and have seen people use muffler cement to attach pieces again so sure this is a quick fix. Radiant on the right looks new. The bracket that holds the top of the radiants is loose so I think the spring that puts tension is broken or missing.

I haven’t tried to light this but they’re easy to work on and the gennys are just springs, so shouldn’t take too much.

These are great little heaters and they don’t come up that often, bonus is shipping isn’t too bad, think the last one I sold was $35 to a southern US state.

Asking $375 plus the ride

Please post interest and send me a pm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by major_man on Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
William
WTB or trade for poultry or USFS.
Buckeyecamper

Re: Model 19 heater for sale

Post by Buckeyecamper »

Still available?
David A Jewell II
major_man
Serious Colemanaholic

Post by major_man »

Buckeyecamper wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:37 am Still available?
Yes it is
William
major_man
Serious Colemanaholic

Post by major_man »

Bump
William
Sped81