Lamp with parchment shade fs

Title should include: for sale, or for trade or wanted to buy. Pricing can be Buy it Now (BIN), Make Offer, or use both. Listing for 30 days or until cancelled by seller. One or more photos of each item. No Ebay Items. Caveat emptor & Caveat venditor.
major_man
Serious Colemanaholic

Lamp with parchment shade fs

Post by major_man »

I have this 128c dated 1/46 this is just as found. I’m not a lamp guy so forgive me if I describe something wrong. The tank has good paint, not perfect but pretty good compared to others I’ve had. There’s a tiny ding on the bottom rim of the tank but not too noticeable. The plastic covering the shade is around 60% there, no major rips or holes in the shade but the bottom rim is frayed in areas. The mica shade is also there along with the hanging rod and finial. The mica has burn marks on a couple panels but no holes. Believe this to be the flower shade?

I like the smaller size of these tanks compared to others.

I think this will clean up rather nice and be a pretty good example with a parchment shade which you don’t see many of these days since they’re so fragile.

Asking $160 plus the ride from Canada

Please post interest and send me a pm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
William
WTB or trade for poultry or USFS.
Highland Trekker

Re: Lamp with parchment shade fs

Post by Highland Trekker »

PM sent with interest and questions
Eyes Forever on the Goal,
Robert W.
Highland Trekker

Post by Highland Trekker »

Very nice deal, questions answered but I am passing this time.
Eyes Forever on the Goal,
Robert W.
major_man
Serious Colemanaholic

Post by major_man »

Bump
William
WTB or trade for poultry or USFS.