Easter Breakfast: Optimus Mini-Oven and 81 stove

Meet and greet members, general topics, show your stuff, recent/weekend finds.
Majicwrench
Super Colemanaholic

Easter Breakfast: Optimus Mini-Oven and 81 stove

Post by Majicwrench »

easter one.jpg
Easter Three.jpg
IMG_0834[1].JPG
IMG_0833[1].JPG
The pack and I hiked up to a little rocky meadow for breakfast Sunday morn....Optimus 81 and Mini-Oven, and the Caldera Cone for coffee. Life is good.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Keith
Kgam1020
Super Colemanaholic

Re: Easter Breakfast: Optimus Mini-Oven and 81 stove

Post by Kgam1020 »

Looks good!
Ken.
Looking for Bday lanterns, 10/83, 11/84 and 10/2011.
Milspec Syndicate member #1020 
JimL
Super Colemanaholic

Post by JimL »

Muahahahaha. I've got two Wonder Pots on order; one for me and one for a buddy. I've spent soooo many hours off and on over the weeks trying to find them, and finally lucked out. I've been searching since your first post about your mini oven. I could not find a single one in the US, and it didn't help that these go under other names depending on the country of manufacture, but managed to find them under a different name. Not being able to speak Italian or Hebrew also didn't help. :)

The ones I ordered are coming from Italy and appear to be taller, like the original Israeli ones. I think I would have preferred the shallower style like yours, but the only current manufacturer I see is Omnia, and judging by the high price, they're apparently very proud of their stamped aluminum. I can't wait for them to arrive!
-Jim

I threw a boomerang a couple years ago; I know live in constant fear.

Flammable liquids, open flame, what could go wrong?
Majicwrench
Super Colemanaholic

Post by Majicwrench »

I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing what you get. I LOVE this little Optimus oven, and hope you get something to work as well.
Keith